Saturday, October 07, 2006

Gawpo defined. Sort of.

This is my first venture into the blogosphere. I look forward to finding my way around and meeting all the fascinating folks that Tom and Cindra have told me about. In the meantime, welcome to my blog, and here is a bit about who I am. Thanks for dropping by.

I speak Spanish.

Jewish mother
Sicilian father

I have been:
a dishwasher
a busser
a waiter
a peach swamper
a cannery worker in both peaches and tomatoes
a drug and alcohol counselor
a seminarian
a Benedictine monk
a deckhand on a Columbia River tug
a potter
a puppet
a poet
(but not a pirate. i've always paid for my videos)
a family therapist
a city cop
a county deputy
a clinical counselor

I am:
a fisherman
a used-a-be hunter
a single engine, land, fixed wing private pilot
an evolving lover
a faithful man
a faithfilled man
an emotional man
a tree climber
a view lover
a cook
and funny (very, very funny)

and here's one of my favorite songs. i have to admit, my friend cindra put this on here for me...i haven't a clue just yet!

8 Comments:

At Saturday, October 7, 2006 at 9:33:00 PM PDT , Blogger Just Tom said...

Welcome, my Benedictine bobby blogger buddy. Boy, belaboring the Bs badly.

I liked your opening post. You are one interesting cat! My latest post is all about dirty words, so much less sophisticated than.... some.

Hope you click around and drop your wit on the world. Cheers my brutha! I love you! Peace. T

 
At Sunday, October 8, 2006 at 11:24:00 AM PDT , Blogger Just Tom said...

Hey, stop by my post, we're sharing "fuck" stories. It may not be what you think, but, you'll see...

 
At Sunday, October 8, 2006 at 3:48:00 PM PDT , Blogger Charlene Amsden said...

Hey, Gawpo, Cindra sent me. Welcome to Blogland. If your firxt post is anything to go by, you're going to be a hit. Good music, too.

 
At Sunday, October 8, 2006 at 5:12:00 PM PDT , Blogger Jackie's Garden said...

Welcome, Gawpo! Interesting and informative post - I'll look forward to reading it.

P.S. Any friend of Cindra's is a friend of mine!

P.P.S. I am Cindra and Brooke's mother, Just Tom's mother-in-law, and Quilldancer's sister. I am Jackie - hear me roar.

 
At Friday, February 2, 2007 at 11:09:00 AM PST , Blogger armalicious said...

I didn't know you were this new to blogging! How do you like it so far, 4 months later?

 
At Friday, February 2, 2007 at 1:13:00 PM PST , Blogger Jacob said...

Arm---As you can see, I was a slow beginner. But then Cindra got me ADDICTED! I love it. Love all the folks. Love the new Arm extended my way as well. Yuk.

 
At Sunday, August 21, 2016 at 7:12:00 PM PDT , Blogger Unknown said...

beats by dre, gucci, valentino shoes, timberland boots, vans, hollister, iphone cases, nike roshe, new balance, longchamp, reebok shoes, asics running shoes, ralph lauren, louboutin, celine handbags, lancel, soccer shoes, converse outlet, nike air max, herve leger, vans shoes, nike huarache, north face outlet, insanity workout, oakley, instyler, ray ban, mac cosmetics, birkin bag, jimmy choo shoes, nike trainers, abercrombie and fitch, hollister, wedding dresses, p90x workout, mcm handbags, baseball bats, chi flat iron, soccer jerseys, hollister, nike air max, nfl jerseys, ferragamo shoes, lululemon, bottega veneta, ghd, babyliss, north face outlet, converse, mont blanc

 
At Sunday, August 21, 2016 at 7:14:00 PM PDT , Blogger Unknown said...

ugg pas cher, moncler, moncler, canada goose, pandora charms, hollister, ugg,uggs,uggs canada, marc jacobs, thomas sabo, sac louis vuitton pas cher, doudoune canada goose, ugg boots uk, louis vuitton, canada goose, moncler, pandora charms, karen millen, canada goose outlet, moncler, bottes ugg, juicy couture outlet, replica watches, supra shoes, pandora jewelry, moncler outlet, montre pas cher, louis vuitton, swarovski crystal, canada goose outlet, swarovski, toms shoes, pandora jewelry, moncler, wedding dresses, canada goose, moncler, canada goose uk, louis vuitton, moncler, canada goose, links of london, louis vuitton, coach outlet, ugg,ugg australia,ugg italia, juicy couture outlet

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home