Sunday, March 11, 2007

I Have Been Tagged By Ps

3 things you should know about the number 3
1. That first is Peeing
2. That second is Pooping
3. That leaves my favorite. But I really only NEED # 1 and # 2.

3 things that scare me
1. Mr. Fabulous
2. Diesel
3. That last booger (to quote Woody: It was the size of a BUICK)


3 people who make me laugh
1. Mr. Gawpo, Sr.
2. Spike Jones
3. Mr. Fabulous
4. And as Ps said, you can't say it all in three: Diesel

3 things I love (the three Fs)
1. Flying
2. Fishing
3. 'n #3 from above. But again, I only NEED #1 and #2


3 things I hate
1. War
2. Ringworm
3. Urethral discharge


3 things I don’t understand
1. Simple math
2. Mr. Fabulous
3. The ending to Mulholland Drive


3 things on my desk
1. My new iMAC with, as Juniper Rhoades explains it, its 52 inch screen (it's really only 24, but as it is it gives me a sunburn.)
2. Carmela, mi gato nuevo
3. My ham radios

3 things I’m doing right now
1. Respirating
2. Listening to the rumblings of my peristalsis
3. Leaning back in my chair and looking over my shoulder for my mother (that never goes away).


3 things I want to do before I die
1. Become a human being
2. Fly to Friday Harbor in hard IFR
3. Fly to Friday Harbor hard (which I am certain being able to fly in instrument conditions will no doubt bring about) Then, when I get there, maybe some #3.


3 things I can do
1. My trick with the pop cans (and yes, Paul, they are empty)
2. My other trick
3. Make people smile. Especially service people and complete strangers.


3 things you should never listen to
1. Self doubt
2. George W. Bush
3. George W. Bush


3 things I’d like to learn
1. How to drive a car with my eyes closed (longer than 20 miles this time)
2. What a woman means when she says, "No. I'm not mad."
3. How Somewhere Joe does all that music and movie stuff


3 favourite foods
1. Tripe
2. Squid
3. Tendon


3 people I'd like to tag
1. Juniper Rhoades (to get her ass back to blogging!)
2. George W. Bush (so that maybe I could finally listen to him)
3. That hottie at the Dutch Brothers coffee stand over in Corvallis. Suh-MOKIN' HOT!

5 Comments:

At Monday, March 12, 2007 at 12:56:00 AM PDT , Blogger Preeti Shenoy said...

Thanks for doing this meme :-)
Now my danger-detection-antennae is up.WHY does Mr.Fab scare you? I just find him hilarious.Or was that supposed to be funny?

 
At Monday, March 12, 2007 at 5:02:00 AM PDT , Blogger lime said...

you're a mac user? cool!

 
At Monday, March 12, 2007 at 5:13:00 PM PDT , Anonymous Anonymous said...

Jacob! I love Mr Fab, what's to be scared of? He is hysterical, but then I am not willing to pay for blow jobs, but I would feed him pizza.
xxoo~ g

 
At Tuesday, March 13, 2007 at 11:54:00 AM PDT , Blogger robkroese said...

Aw, thanks. You had me at "things that scare me."

Sorry it took so long to get over here. Been busy lately....

 
At Tuesday, March 13, 2007 at 1:06:00 PM PDT , Blogger Jacob said...

Ps: And thank you for putting me up to it.. Does Mr. Fab scare me? If you only knew, Ps. If you only knew...

Mr. Fabulous: I have all your records. And now that I no longer fear rejection, I will be sure to see to it that you get a good Gawpo rogering.

Lime: Yes. Thanks to Cindra, I am a Macman.

Anonymous: No one should pay for those. But that's why he scares me. He keeps offering me money.

Diesel: No pablam, master. You are truly an excellent writer. And I'm not just blowin' smoke. Maybe inhaling some, but not blowing. No wait, that was back in the hippie days. But I never exhaled.

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home