Wednesday, February 07, 2007

Can't Talk Now

Okay, here's what happened yesterday.

If you go back and view my complete profile, you will see that I have worn many hats. Currently, I wear the hat of a Deputy Sheriff. But I don't work the road anymore. The following story will point up the fact that the events described therein are just one of the reasons I had lots of shooting dreams when I did work the road. I hated those dreams. But they were the work of my unconscious and I respected them as a sort of scenario training for my waking life.

So yesterday I drove down to South Of Town to deliver a check to my roofer/siding/car port dude. On my way back north, I saw a Local City P.D. officer stopped for the light on Hwy 101. He was the third car back and was in the curb, or "B" lane. I was in the "A" lane and would be the first vehicle to the light. As I pulled along side him, I rolled down my electric passenger window, peered over my glasses and made a silly face. My cop friend laughed and I then pulled forward up to the light.

I have a radio in my personal car, a white Ford Exploder. I was monitoring the police frequency as well as my amateur channels. All of a sudden a call went out over the police channel: "All units, just occurred at the blah-biddy-blah Mini Mart, two male subjects threatened to kill the clerk. Both subjects have fled the area and are currently running southbound on Hwy 101."

I knew that Cop Friend was going to light up traffic to get going to the call, so as soon as the light turned green, I shot ahead and pulled over to the curb to let him go by. I looked in my rearview and saw that he was stuck behind an unyielding passenger car who was slowing his response. So I says to myself, I says, "Shuck that fit!---I'm going to look for these guys." So I broke the speed laws just a tad and headed north on Hwy 101, then east on U.S. Hwy Every Coastal Town Has A Highway That Runs East And West Or We Wouldn't Be Able To Get Over To The Valley, went about two blocks east, turned north on N.E. B St, came to the stop sign and saw a car that had the right-of-way traveling east on N.E. 2nd St. Well, I just sort of a little bit cut them off, speeding ahead of them en route to where I thought the two dudes might pop out. Unfortunately, the car I cut off didn't cotton to me pulling out in front of them on that graveled portion of the street, didn't like the fact that they had to eat my dust, and they got on my tail to follow me and make their point. Now I'M THE ONE WHO IS BEING CHASED! At this moment in time, who decides to call my cell phone? None other than Cindra! Fut the wuck? I didn't answer, but thought: She sure has a good story coming when I call her back. Can't talk now! Get away! Get away!

I came to N.E. C St and then turned north onto C St from N.E. 2nd, the angered motorist in hot pursuit on my tail. I went north on C St past N.E. 3rd, N.E. 4th and turned west onto N.E. 5th St. where I slowed to look for the two dudes. As I pulled alongside the curb on N.E. 5th in the area of N.E. A St, the angry motorist pulled alongside my now opened window. A young female was driving and a young male was the passenger. This means only one thing to a cop: The guy is a passenger because he is suspended. This is true 90% of the time because guys normally drive and gals are the passenger. This thought took milliseconds to process. It wasn't a concern. I just had that thought. As the car pulled up to me, I opened my wallet, displayed my police I.D. and said, "Police Officer. We're looking for someone. Please go." They did. And that was that. I hated the fact that I had been rather rude, but I didn't have time to explain. I should have apologized. But: Can't talk now! Get away! Get away!

I looked northward and saw two young males walking southbound in my direction on N.E. A St toward N.E. 5th St. I got on the police frequency and advised dispatch of my location and said that I had two male subjects walking southbound on A St. I asked if one of the subjects had a red sweatshirt. Dispatch replied that a clothing description was not given.

Now the funny part. As I was glued on the two young men, this kid I hadn't even seen appears on my left, pushing a dirt bike. I look in his direction and he is saying, "Sir? Sir? I was just pushing it. I was just trying to start it. I wasn't riding it." I looked away from him and kept my eyes on the two young men, looking for any sign of weapons. They were my focus of concern. But the kid with the motorbike comes over to me to reiterate his innocence. So I assured him that as long as he didn't ride it, he would be fine. "Thank you, Sir! Thank you." And he finally split. Again, I am usually very much into spending time with young people. It can make or break how they feel about folks in my biz. I was very friendly, but rather curt. I felt bad. But: Can't talk now! Get away! Get away!

I saw a Local City P.D. unit approaching my location from the north and I drove up to him as the two young men walked past me. The kid with the bike had "made" me; had the two young men? Did they have weapons?

The cop who was approaching me turned out to be Cop Friend. I told him that the guy in the red sweatshirt was out of breath and had a cigarette tucked behind his left ear. The other kid was wearing dark Levis and was wearing a bright red and white hat. Turns out they were indeed the suspects. And yes, it felt good to once again help take a---CHOMP (a la McGruff)---bite outta crime.

So after three side shows (Cindra calling, the angry motorist and the guilty motorcycle kid), I finally got to do what I set out to accomplish.

What I just related didn't come anywhere close to the two videos you are about to see. But working the road taught me that there is no excuse for ever relaxing your guard. Ever. If the dudes in the above story had had guns, things might have turned out differently. Just keeping the expectation in the back of one's head that bullets might fly at any second is enough to give anyone shooting dreams. I'm sure not every street cop has such dreams, but I did. Now I don't. And I like that.

I have no use for smug, surly cops. They are a discredit to the profession just like bad priests or bad doctors. People in a position of power need to consider very profoundly the effects of their actions upon the citizenry. I hated writing tickets. I hated making arrests on folks who just made a mistake. There were some who were a pleasure to take to jail. But very few.

The first video just goes to show that there are some people who will kill you simply because you are a threat to their liberty. It is unfortunate that sometimes the cop doesn't even know he or she is a threat until it is too late.

The second video has to have taken place in another country. It's kind of funny. Not police procedure in the States. Maybe up in Canada? Spa Girl, care to comment?

(Cindra says I wear my heart on my sleeve and trust too easily---not a typical cop trait---and so I have edited this post to remove some blatant references to location. She says it's just what you do. So. The first five to comment have a free place to stay with your families at my house which is located at......CRAP! That was close.)





The third video has a familiar soundtrack. Only the players have been changed to protect the innocent:

49 Comments:

At Wednesday, February 7, 2007 at 6:01:00 AM PST , Blogger armalicious said...

That is a crazy story you told! While it really makes you think how scary it could have turned out, it is a little bit funny about the kid in with the dirt bike.

Do you ever want to tell someone to "respect your authorita?"

 
At Wednesday, February 7, 2007 at 6:10:00 AM PST , Blogger mindy said...

very scary!! that 2nd video is hilarious. can you imagine?? ha!

 
At Wednesday, February 7, 2007 at 6:58:00 AM PST , Blogger Joe Jubinville said...

Holy Moses that's exciting - sign me up! On second thought - they use real bullets, don't they? Can I have your autograph?

 
At Wednesday, February 7, 2007 at 7:24:00 AM PST , Blogger Amy said...

OK, now I understand why you have shooting dreams but I still don't understand why I used to have them.

 
At Wednesday, February 7, 2007 at 9:23:00 AM PST , Blogger robkroese said...

Cindra always calls when I'm trying to aprehend a perp too.

I'm with Joe. I don't need any shooting dreams, thank you.

 
At Wednesday, February 7, 2007 at 11:39:00 AM PST , Blogger Jacob said...

arm: Glad you enjoyed the story. I just couldn't believe the little side shows along the way. I only tell Cindra to respect my authoritah, and when I do, she laughs in my general direction.

mindy: Yeah, what a hoot. I was rollin' when I saw that one. Welcome. You will find that you will have authoritah here.

somewhere joe: As you are by now aware, I'm not a real cop. But I play one when I'm in uniform and getting paid for it. Yes, I will sign.

amy: It appears you had a less literal reason for gunplay in your dreams. I will think about it and email you some thoughts. Let's tawk!

diesel: Yeah, she's called me when I was doing that, too! Very annoying.

 
At Wednesday, February 7, 2007 at 2:11:00 PM PST , Anonymous Anonymous said...

Gawpo-I'm gonna write a whole blog about that time that you called when I was saving the baby from the burning fire, and when you called during the birth of my second child, and when you called as I was shaking Jimmy Carter's hand for recognition of my outstanding advances towards curing cancer. See how that feels, okay?

 
At Wednesday, February 7, 2007 at 2:20:00 PM PST , Blogger Jacob said...

You told me Jimmy Carter shook your hand in recognition of your outstanding advances toward HIM. Now which is it?

 
At Wednesday, February 7, 2007 at 3:24:00 PM PST , Anonymous Anonymous said...

what a dumb thing to say...burning fire? a bit redundant. burning building, maybe. anyway...sssshhhhh...tom doesn't know about me an' jimmy.

 
At Wednesday, February 7, 2007 at 3:26:00 PM PST , Blogger egan said...

Gawpo, the second dream isn't in Canada either. It's tough to tell, but I'm guessing Europe. That's some crazy police work jumping in the back of a moving truck and the firing out of that cannon like device.

 
At Wednesday, February 7, 2007 at 3:28:00 PM PST , Blogger egan said...

Cindra is wise. Don't giveaway location if you can help it. There are some freaky people out there as evidenced by clip #1.

 
At Wednesday, February 7, 2007 at 3:56:00 PM PST , Blogger Jacob said...

Yay. My good friends once again compensate for my lack of good sense.

Cindra: I totally missed the burning fire remark. I just accepted it. Funny.

Egan: Thanks for getting my back on the personal revelation issue. Must....not....let....guard
....down.....ever,
the Little Prince Repeated to himself so that he would be sure
to remember....

Cindra can save babies from burning fire. Did you know that about her?

 
At Wednesday, February 7, 2007 at 4:11:00 PM PST , Blogger murray said...

I must say, this beats any of the stories I've made up for not answering when Cindra calls.

 
At Wednesday, February 7, 2007 at 4:28:00 PM PST , Blogger Jacob said...

Grumblemurray: (Shhhh! We can't let her know what we're up to. But thanks.)

 
At Wednesday, February 7, 2007 at 4:28:00 PM PST , Blogger egan said...

Cindra is like Wonder Woman. I bet she has an invisible Volvo she drives around town.

 
At Wednesday, February 7, 2007 at 4:45:00 PM PST , Blogger Katie McKenna said...

Quite interesting! Sounds like your life keeps you on your toes.

Texas needs nicer police officers. Or maybe it is simply that I meet the ones that aren't. How many times do you ask for a drivers license when a peep is riding their horse? Or reading while the horses graze? Maybe I look like a horse thief. ;)

 
At Wednesday, February 7, 2007 at 6:24:00 PM PST , Blogger Jacob said...

Egan: Do you mean vulva? (I'm gonna pay for that one...)

Katie: Hey there, girl! Long time no see!

Being on the horse had nothing to do with it.

Reading had nothing to do with it.

You being HOT had everything to do with it.

 
At Wednesday, February 7, 2007 at 6:51:00 PM PST , Blogger Gill said...

I wouldn't be surprised if it were Canada, G. However, chances are good it was in Quebec. Oops, that is part of Canada.
Oh well...
You are one brave soul, chasing after those criminals. It is quite a macho thing to do these days, given that they could have had guns and all.
I personally stay far far away from dem guns. Only shootin we be doin is wit da camera. wink wink!
xo

 
At Wednesday, February 7, 2007 at 8:07:00 PM PST , Anonymous Anonymous said...

Gawpo -- I'm sure you don't hear this often enough -- thanks. hose of us who live in relative saftey tend to forget those bullets are real.

 
At Wednesday, February 7, 2007 at 9:05:00 PM PST , Blogger Preeti Shenoy said...

And I thought that such things happen only in movies!You lead an intresting life Gawpo.

 
At Wednesday, February 7, 2007 at 11:45:00 PM PST , Blogger Jacob said...

Blue: Avoid shootouts in your spa. Although those makeup/beautification tubes on your post would sure make a mighty fine target configuration. We had a mandatory qualification shoot tonight and all we got to shoot is cardboard and metal plate. Nothing squirted out. Not nearly as fun. And to answer the question I know you have: No. I was NOT shooting blanks.

Quilly: Thank you for the thank you. Part of why I left the road is the impossibility of satisfying the customer on most occasions. You go to a domestic where the woman is getting crap beat out of her and when you get there, she is screaming at YOU to leave them alone and why are you taking her man to jail, etc. Thanks for the sensitivity to the job from you dear wonderful person.

Ps: I remember the chill that ran through me as a very young boy when I asked my mother, "Mom. There aren't bad guys today right?" and she said that there were. My sense of living in a safe world went way down at that point. Yes, an interesting life indeed. And a warm hello to you!

 
At Wednesday, February 7, 2007 at 11:50:00 PM PST , Blogger egan said...

I don't think it was Quebec based on the English road signs. Let me take a gander again. Now I feel like some sort of detective. Hiring Gawpeaux?

 
At Thursday, February 8, 2007 at 12:05:00 AM PST , Blogger egan said...

After carefully screening video #2 a few more times it's definitely not in North America because they are right-hand drive vehicles and the license plates aren't the shape of American or Canadian cars. There are plenty of rumor about the validity of this footage if you read the YouTube comments. Some seem to think Japan or the U.K. The road markings look very European to me (the arrows), but I could be off. For sure it's not my often misunderstood friends in Quebec, Canada.

 
At Thursday, February 8, 2007 at 8:11:00 AM PST , Blogger Bazza said...

The second video could have been shot in the UK, but if it was it is not genuine police footage. It looks more like a scene from some B movie. A fascinating insight into your life though, I enjoyed the post.

 
At Thursday, February 8, 2007 at 8:21:00 AM PST , Anonymous Anonymous said...

oh mah gosh, Gawpo! You are not sposta do stuff like this anymore, 'member? "Leave that to the young turks" Glad you are all well and got your adrenalin rush for the day though, yikes. I wasn't in the first five, can I come stay at CRAP that was close? Huh, can I, can I?
I wish there were more cops like you, hon, mwah!
Oh, and I am so gonna call on Cindra if there is ever a danger of my kids being in burning fire.

 
At Thursday, February 8, 2007 at 11:01:00 AM PST , Blogger armalicious said...

I've set aside an hour tonight to play my guitar. It may turn into more than that. I'll let you know how my fingers feel tomorrow. :)

 
At Thursday, February 8, 2007 at 12:03:00 PM PST , Anonymous Anonymous said...

Gawpo, I have the utmost admiration for that hat you're wearing. (That, and your airplane!) So nice to know you are one duty...many moons ago when I lived in that 'unnamed place' where you perform your duties, I always said if I was in trouble, I'd call anyone BUT the law there!

 
At Thursday, February 8, 2007 at 12:07:00 PM PST , Anonymous Anonymous said...

Oops, I meant to type 'ON DUTY', not 'one duty'!

And I just remembered, there were two policeman there that I really liked. You have to remember I said it was many moons ago - like back when they would stop you after a night of partying, and tell you to go home, instead of giving you a DUI! :-)

 
At Thursday, February 8, 2007 at 6:20:00 PM PST , Blogger Jacob said...

Egan: HA!!! I love that. Gawpeaux. Or should I say, CHEEF Inspector Gawpeaux at your service. You are quite the detective. Good job on the forensics.

Egan: Again, great observations. I was wondering about the veracity of the flick too, except that the dude gets run over by the right rear tire. Unless, of course, it was just the cost of doing spoof business. What do you think about the foot getting crunched? On the other hand, the driver seems to be tossed out of the vehicle all too easily. How can the intruder enter on the right of the driver and then get him out on the passenger side so easily. I'm with you on suspending judgment. But it sure is funny, all the same, yes?

Bazza: I see you are leaning more toward Egan and now myself. I bought it as real the first time through. I love your blog, by the way. Hello!

Jackie: Ah, yes. Back in the good old days. I have a couple names for you. Email me and I can run them by you. Or just tell Cindra. She will give you my email address or Logo or Egan will if it's not posted on "Gnu Blogger."

 
At Thursday, February 8, 2007 at 8:18:00 PM PST , Anonymous Anonymous said...

Oh darn, I'm behind in my visiting and not in the top 5! My husband was a military cop when I married him, he was shot at twice (two different times)so when we got out of the AF he decided to chase his other dream.

 
At Thursday, February 8, 2007 at 8:26:00 PM PST , Blogger Jacob said...

Kat: Wow-weeze. Shot at twice. Better to chase another dream than to be chased (and shot at) in dreams. The nerve of some people, actually pointing a gun at you and shooting. I'm glad he didn't get dead from anyone's bullets.

 
At Friday, February 9, 2007 at 4:09:00 PM PST , Blogger Katie McKenna said...

Gawpo,

lol@ being hot! Thank you! I am sooo the girl next door. ;)

The thing is that you never made it over to my actual blog. The link was to my poetry but you'd end up at RCKT where I occasionally blab off.Still, tis always a pleasure to hear from you! ;) Here's my actual blog.

http://katiemck.blogspot.com/

Come see my puppy! Since I had to go get my own without you; I ended up with a German Shepherd. My Bandera loves her!

 
At Friday, February 9, 2007 at 7:06:00 PM PST , Blogger C said...

I hate shooting dreams. My gun never works. It always just kind of drops the bullet out. I have to aim way up so it will fall (gently) on the bad guys. *sigh*

That's a freaky story. I chased a purse snatcher once. A coworker joined me and we pursued him barefoot across gravel (which I totally didn't even feel, LOL!) He ran into a construction area, and we sicced the workers on him. Ha!!! ^_^

 
At Friday, February 9, 2007 at 8:59:00 PM PST , Blogger Jacob said...

Candacia: Good for you. For not just standing by and watching. Good thing Dork Butt didn't try to fight back. Usually they just want to get away, get away.

 
At Friday, February 9, 2007 at 10:51:00 PM PST , Blogger catnapping said...

wow. i remember when davis killed those folks. it was big news up here. we don't have that many murders in montana, let alone, multiple murders.

your narrative was a great read. thank you.

 
At Friday, February 9, 2007 at 11:17:00 PM PST , Blogger egan said...

Candace, you own a gun?

 
At Saturday, February 10, 2007 at 9:31:00 AM PST , Blogger Jacob said...

Catnapping: Some day I am going to post a piece on liminality, living on "the edge." For some reason people come to "the edge" (i.e., to the beach) and sometimes do desperate things. Suicide, homicide, steal from your parked car at the wayside. We get all the cides. Ever hear of Christian Longo?

So good to see you here, Ms Natcapper! And thank you for the wonderful complement. See over at your place....headed there now.

Egan: With a foot such as depicted in her profile, you wouldn't think she would feel the need to own one.

 
At Saturday, February 10, 2007 at 12:41:00 PM PST , Blogger Nessa said...

Wow, a very multi-dimensional person you are. Be careful.

 
At Saturday, February 10, 2007 at 3:27:00 PM PST , Blogger Jacob said...

Goldennib: And you: Take two aspirin and email me in the morning.

 
At Saturday, December 12, 2009 at 2:28:00 PM PST , Anonymous Anonymous said...

Download videos and read stories about incest: [url=http://www.adambagatto.com/picture_library/daddys-whore-insest.html ]Mom Sucks Son [/url], [url=http://www.adambagatto.com/video/video/pregnet-mom-porn-video-clips.html ]Kyle's Mom Is A Bitch [/url], [url=http://www.adambagatto.com/images/gallery/3D/incest-video-mom.html ]Father And Daughter Incest [/url], [url=http://www.andrewdabeka.ca/images/daddys-incest.html ]Spanked Son [/url], [url=http://www.andrewdabeka.ca/img/icons/mature-french-pornstar.html ]Mature Older Moms [/url], [url=http://www.andrewdabeka.ca/picture_library/mature-bbw-lesbian-porn.html ]Incest Cartoons Family [/url], [url=http://www.ashphotography.ca/images/mini-van-moms-porn-site.html ]Soccer Mom Porn [/url], [url=http://www.ashphotography.ca/zenphoto/uploaded/incest-brother-fucks-sister.html ]Hot Busty Moms [/url], [url=http://www.ashphotography.ca/jes-new/pages/mature-ducky-porn.html ]Banned Family Incest [/url], [url=http://www.ashphotography.ca/justine/nikki-coxxx-sisters-hot-friend-porn.html ]Family Incest Photos Family [/url]

 
At Tuesday, January 12, 2010 at 11:18:00 PM PST , Anonymous Anonymous said...

Download videos and read stories about incest: [url=http://degeneratemeonline.com/httpdocs ]Moms Got Boobs [/url], [url=http://dannycraig.com/tracks/map.html ]Free Incest Sites [/url], [url=http://debbiebraden.ca/img/glyph ]Mother Incest [/url], [url=http://dannycraig.com/tracks/map.html ]Hemingway+ Fathers And Sons [/url], [url=http://degeneratemeonline.com/winoverwomen ]Free Incest Mother Son Sex Stories Free [/url], [url=http://creditvalleyexplorertourtrain.com/map.html ]Dad Daughter Mother Sex [/url], [url=http://creditvalleyexplorertourtrain.com ]Free Incest Fuck Stories [/url], [url=http://degeneratemeonline.com/httpdocs/map.html ]Mother And Daughter Incest [/url], [url=http://degeneratemeonline.com/httpdocs ]Father Daughter Sex [/url], [url=http://debbiebraden.ca/img/glyph/map.html ]Son Fuck Mother [/url]

 
At Sunday, May 30, 2010 at 6:09:00 PM PDT , Anonymous Anonymous said...

[url=http://www.lkinney.com/images]fucking her aunt [/url] : [url=http:/www.triplestarmfg.com/Downloads]dad and daughters porn [/url] : [url=http://www.tekcelsolar.com/TEKCEL web images]family incest sex [/url] : [url=http://www.strathconatriclub.ca/aussi_pics_files/_vti_cnf]hq incest photos [/url] : [url=http://www.stgert.com/blog]mother incest sample video [/url] : [url=http://www.sharonfox.ca/img]aunt nephew gallery [/url]

 
At Tuesday, June 1, 2010 at 7:45:00 PM PDT , Anonymous Anonymous said...

[url=http://www.lkinney.com/images][url=http://www.richardreid.ca/picture_library]fuck big sister [/url] <> [url=http:/www.tekcelsolar.com/images]dad daughter's womb pregnant seed [/url] <> [url=http://www.stgert.com/images]incest father and daughter [/url] <> [url=http://www.peinteck.com/img]forbidden family sex videos [/url] <> [url=http://www.sharonfox.ca/images]mother sucks fucks own son [/url] <> [url=http://www.strathconatriclub.ca/photogallery/photo00023542]daddy daughter sex [/url]

 
At Sunday, August 21, 2016 at 6:56:00 PM PDT , Blogger Unknown said...

air max, longchamp, louis vuitton, louis vuitton, burberry, cheap oakley sunglasses, gucci outlet, nike free, ray ban sunglasses, tiffany and co, nike free, tiffany jewelry, air jordan pas cher, oakley sunglasses, uggs on sale, longchamp outlet, louis vuitton outlet, louis vuitton, jordan shoes, replica watches, oakley sunglasses, polo ralph lauren outlet, longchamp outlet, nike outlet, prada handbags, michael kors, nike air max, oakley sunglasses, ray ban sunglasses, chanel handbags, longchamp pas cher, tory burch outlet, sac longchamp, kate spade outlet, ray ban sunglasses, louboutin outlet, christian louboutin outlet, prada outlet, louboutin shoes, replica watches, louis vuitton outlet, nike roshe run, ugg boots, oakley sunglasses, louboutin, polo ralph lauren outlet, ralph lauren pas cher, nike air max, louboutin pas cher, ugg boots

 
At Sunday, August 21, 2016 at 7:12:00 PM PDT , Blogger Unknown said...

beats by dre, gucci, valentino shoes, timberland boots, vans, hollister, iphone cases, nike roshe, new balance, longchamp, reebok shoes, asics running shoes, ralph lauren, louboutin, celine handbags, lancel, soccer shoes, converse outlet, nike air max, herve leger, vans shoes, nike huarache, north face outlet, insanity workout, oakley, instyler, ray ban, mac cosmetics, birkin bag, jimmy choo shoes, nike trainers, abercrombie and fitch, hollister, wedding dresses, p90x workout, mcm handbags, baseball bats, chi flat iron, soccer jerseys, hollister, nike air max, nfl jerseys, ferragamo shoes, lululemon, bottega veneta, ghd, babyliss, north face outlet, converse, mont blanc

 
At Sunday, August 21, 2016 at 7:14:00 PM PDT , Blogger Unknown said...

ugg pas cher, moncler, moncler, canada goose, pandora charms, hollister, ugg,uggs,uggs canada, marc jacobs, thomas sabo, sac louis vuitton pas cher, doudoune canada goose, ugg boots uk, louis vuitton, canada goose, moncler, pandora charms, karen millen, canada goose outlet, moncler, bottes ugg, juicy couture outlet, replica watches, supra shoes, pandora jewelry, moncler outlet, montre pas cher, louis vuitton, swarovski crystal, canada goose outlet, swarovski, toms shoes, pandora jewelry, moncler, wedding dresses, canada goose, moncler, canada goose uk, louis vuitton, moncler, canada goose, links of london, louis vuitton, coach outlet, ugg,ugg australia,ugg italia, juicy couture outlet

 
At Friday, November 18, 2016 at 11:56:00 PM PST , Blogger Unknown said...




I absolutely loved every bit of it
https://decor-ksa.com/doors-gallery/
https://decor-ksa.com/windows-gallery/
https://decor-ksa.com/railings-staircase-gallery/http://mchaabaty.com/dawadmi/
http://mchaabaty.com/templates/
http://mchaabaty.com/riyadh/
http://mchaabaty.com/stone/

 
At Thursday, December 8, 2016 at 4:37:00 PM PST , Blogger Unknown said...

I love it when folks get together and share opinions. Great site, stick with it
http://www.prokr.net/2016/09/insulating-companies-3.html
http://www.prokr.net/2016/09/insulating-companies-2.html
http://www.prokr.net/2016/09/insulating-companies.html

 
At Wednesday, November 27, 2019 at 2:13:00 AM PST , Blogger بروكر said...


I definitely love this site.
http://site-2059150-8715-900.mystrikingly.com/#blog
https://prokr20202.cms.webnode.com/prokrservices/
http://prokr.over-blog.com/
https://www.prokr.net/ksa/jeddah-water-leaks-detection-isolate-companies/

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home